We are seeking a Staff Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), License to practice nursing in the State of Florida
- Two (2) years’ experience in a health care or related setting preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sensitivity in working with diverse cultural groups.
- Ability to present ideas and recommendations clearly and concisely in writing and orally with a proven ability to problem solve and solution oriented.
- Possess a strong ability to work independently and as a team member with fellow co-workers, supervisors and other staff.
- Demonstrates flexibility in work schedule and job assignments.
- General working knowledge of utilization management, performance improvement standards and procedures and NCQA Standards. Strong computer skills required.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Primary care services are available to families, businesses and individuals regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or their ability to pay.
Our medical staff consist of highly-trained board certified physicians, psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, LPNs, LCSWs, MSWs, medical assistants, nurses, behavioral health coordinators and other support staff.