SUMMARY: The Health Information Management Clerk works as part of the administrative and medical office team performing those medical records/clerical duties necessary to prepare patients for visit.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology.
3. A minimum of one (1) year clerical experience.
4. Computer literate.
5. Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
6. The ability to communicate effectively in person and on the telephone with other staff, the public, the patients and the medical staff of Broward Community Family.
7. Good organizational skills.
Primary care services are available to families, businesses and individuals regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or their ability to pay.
Our medical staff consist of highly-trained board certified physicians, psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, LPNs, LCSWs, MSWs, medical assistants, nurses, behavioral health coordinators and other support staff.